Proposal development requires time for thinking, planning, and brainstorming. We will help faculty members and staff throughout the entire process.
Grants Development staff can
Tools and resources for faculty and staff education and for long-term planning
- Make sure your project is aligned with HACC’s Strategic Plan and Strategic Priorities
- Locate funding sources
- Interpret grant application guidelines
- Help assemble the grant development team
- Facilitate development team meetings
- Coordinate the application process
- Assist in writing the proposal
- Edit the proposal
- Assist in budget preparation
- Complete required forms
- Obtain signatures and submit the application
- Reference books and samples of funded grants are available for your use. Call the office for more information.
- We are keeping a list of College-wide and program-specific needs based on formal interviews. Call to schedule an assessment so we can watch for your specific funding needs.
- We are developing mini-workshops for faculty and staff about grant-related topics. Contact us to suggest topics of interest or to schedule a mini workshop.
After you have obtained funding, we will help you meet reporting requirements and remain compliant with regulatory guidelines.