- The open student computer lab is available for students to complete course work which requires a computer.
- A HACC ID must be presented to the Lab Monitor each time a student uses the lab. Each students must sign in and out of the computer lab.
- Students will not be allowed computer access without a HACC ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Computer access is not available to the general public.
- Questions regarding software or coursework must be directed to your instructor.
- If you experience technical difficult please notify the Lab Monitor with your computer number and the lab monitor will report issue to Information Technology Service.
- This is a place of work please be considerate of other student and keep conversation to a minimum.
- Please turn cell phones to vibrate and conduct all phone calls outside of the computer lab.