Welcome to Midtown Career Services!
email@example.com or 717-221-1336
Midtown II, Student Services Room 113
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (Fall & Spring semesters)
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday, Closed Fridays (mid-May through mid-August)
Evening appointments are available, please contact via e-mail or phone.
Midtown Press: Career Services Newsletter(pdf)
What Can Career Services Do For Me?
- Career Counseling & Interest Inventories
- FOCUS (On-line Assessment): a free and easy way to learn about careers that match your particular interests and skills.
You can take up to 5 assessments that will help you identify a suitable career path.
- MBTI & Strong Interest Assessments: Identify interests & skills to explore possible career choices (Contact Career Services; additional fees apply)
- Resume & cover letter writing assistance & critiques
- Interviewing skills & mock interviews
- Internship, volunteer & job search assistance
- Opportunities to connect to employers and prepare for your interviews!
- HACC’s College Central Network: Job postings, resume builder, free portfolios and Job Search handouts & Career Informational Videos
Trade Act and WIA students in Midtown programs: Contact Career Services with questions and to complete all necessary paperwork.