*MUST HAVE VAILD HACC ID FOR ENTRANCE*
The J.W. Evans Physical Education Center on the Harrisburg Campus houses Exercise Science classes, Athletics, Intramural Sports and Informal Recreational opportunities.
The following areas are available to students, faculty, staff, & alumni with a valid HACCid:
Pool - Free Swim Schedule
Weight Room - Weight Room Schedule
Sand Volleyball Court
A valid HACCid* is required to utilize all of these facilities.
*A valid HACCid has the current semester sticker on it, no exceptions!
- A current HACCid is required for admittance into the facility.
- A current HACCid is to be given to the front desk attendant and may be picked up before departure from the front desk attendant.
- A current HACCid must be used for issuance of sporting goods.
- All guests must have a PHOTO ID.
- Patrons may bring up to one (1) guest or his/her immediate family.
- Guests must stay in the same area as their sponsors.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter/use the Fitness Center.
- Dress must be suitable for the activity
- Shoes must be worn at all times. NO BARE FEET!
- Sneakers are to be worn at all times (No sandals, dress shoes, or boots)
- Athletic wear is to be worn i.e. shorts, sweatpants & t-shirt (No clothing with rivets, nor jeans)
- Shirts are to be worn at all times.
- Sneakers are to be worn (No hard-sole shoes permitted)
- Athletic wear is to be worn i.e. shorts, sweatpants & t-shirt
- Shirts are to be worn at all times
- Bathing suits are required (No cut-off jeans)
- Bathing caps are permitted but not required
- No Food, Gum or Drinks - except in the lobby area. Only covered water bottles are permitted in the rest of the facility.
- Keep personal belongings in a locker. You must supply your own lock.
- Register your lock at the front desk if left overnight
- Misuse of ID card, improper conduct or abuse of equipment/rules may result in forfeiture of privileges.
Hours of Operation:
Semester Hours: (Weight Room closes 30 minutes before the building)
Summer Hours: (Weight Room closes 30 minutes before the building)
Summer Schedule: Begins Monday May 13th
Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
Fourth of July: Thursday, July 4th
Obtaining an ID:
Students & Faculty/Staff - Contact the Safety and Security Office, Whitaker 131.
Alumni - Contact the Alumni Office at 780-2474 for information regarding your alumni card.