Live, Online, Personalized Learning Assistance In many Subjects
Go to: Topics Supported by SMARTHINKING for the most up-to-date list of subjects.
- When you want help brainstorming for a paper, or someone to look over your paper before you turn it in - Try SMARTHINKING! •
- When you're stuck on a math problem at midnight and need a real person to help you get back on track - Try SMARTHINKING!
STEP 1: CREATE or UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT
To set up a new SMARTHINKING account (or update an older account for the current semester), contact one of the following people:
STEP 2: GET HELP
- Connect With an e-structor and interact with a live tutor when you have a question.
Note: The first time you use SMARTHINKING, you will get a "plug-in" notice. You must click "Yes" when asked if you will accept the plug-in.
- Submit your Writing for any class to our Online Writing Lab and receive feedback from a tutor usually within 24 hours.
- Submit a Question and a tutor will reply usually within 24 hours.
STEP 3: PROBLEMS? CHECK YOUR TECH
- OS: Windows 98 or higher; Macintosh OS 9.0 or higher.
- Processor: Pentium 100 processor (or Mac equivalent).
- Browser: For IBM PC Compatibles users - Netscape Navigator or Communicator 6.0 or better, or Internet Explorer 5.01 or better. For Apple Mac users - Internet Explorer 5.0 required.
- Connection: 28.8K modem, 56K modem recommended.
Need help using SMARTHINKING? E-mail Customer Support at email@example.com or call (888) 430-7429 ext. 1.