Study Guides and Resources
- MLA Style Guide from Purdue University's Online Writing Lab
- APA Style Guide from Purdue University's Online Writing Lab
- Diana Hacker's Research and Documentation Online great source of information on finding and documenting sources for papers in the humanities, social sciences, history, and sciences using either MLA or APA format, with sample papers and tips for evaluating sources.
- Math Study Skills Survey -discover your math study habits and then visit the homepage for tutorials in algebra.
- Purple Math provides algebra help; try the math survey to discover your math study habits
- Basic Chemistry - a site that provides fundamental and practical information to help you better understand your basic college chemistry course.
- General Chemistry Online -a well-organized site where you can "Just Ask Antoine" general chemistry questions, visit the FAQ's area, browse the Common Compound Library, and more.
- Library of Congress - an online catalog of maps, manuscripts, photos, moving images, printed texts, and sound recordings for government and law, art and photography, and American history.
- Biology Online - provides tutorials and definitions on a variety of biology topics including cells, genetics, regulation, developmental biology, neurology, and ecology.
- Purdue Online Writing (OWL) - excellent source for writing, research, and grammar help; online handouts and resources.
- English Zone - find help with grammar, spelling, reading, and writing (tip: look for those items marked as 'free').
- About Plagiarism- visit this site to learn how NOT to plagiarize.
- Education Resources - great grammar resource, especially for help with verbs and tenses, determiners and modifiers.
- ELS Handouts and Links from Purdue University's Online Writing Lab.