How to apply to HACC
Welcome to HACC! Learn about our application process. Find out if you need to apply, if you qualify for admission and how to apply.
Do I need to apply?
You should apply to HACC if you:
- Never previously applied for credit courses
- Previously applied for credit courses, but never took classes
- Previously studied at HACC but have not attended for five or more years
Do I qualify for admission?
HACC has an open admissions policy. You need to meet one of the following conditions in order to be admitted:
- Earned a high school diploma or received a General Education Development Diploma (GED)
- Satisfied the conditions for early admission of secondary school students
- Are 18 years or older and the College believes you will benefit from the educational program
There are also special categories for admission. Learn more about:
High School Student Admission
Health Career Programs
How do I apply?
Complete the free online application for admission.
Have additional questions?
Please contact an Admissions Counselor online, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by e-mail at email@example.com