HACC's Lancaster Campus Fitness Center
- Exercise classes
- Over ten cardiovascular machines including: Arc trainers, Life Fitness treadmills, Precor Recumbent bikes, Interactive treadmills, and Interactive ellipticals
- Life Fitness Adjustable Pulley Machine (with pull-up/chin-in rack and other various attachments)
- Free weight dumbbells with various benches including: iIncline bench, abdominal crunch bench and decline bench
- Stretching area with: med balls, foam rollers, resistance bands
- Life Fitness Workout Station including: tricep push down, lat pull down, adjustable pulley and low row
- Full Body Life Fitness Strength Training machines including: leg extension, seated leg curl, seated leg press, abdominal crunch, chest press and shoulder press.
Am I eligible to use the HACC Lancaster Campus fitness room?
- Student(s) registered in the current semester with valid ID
- Summer access registered for either summer and/or fall with valid ID
- Faculty/Staff can use the center with valid ID
- Alumnus must have a current alumni card
Can I bring a guest?
- All guests must have photo ID
- Stay in area as their sponsor
- Be at least 18 years old
What is a valid HACC ID?
- A valid HACC ID has a current semester sticker
- When you enter the fitness center give your HACC ID to the front desk attendant. Pick up your HACC ID when you leave
- You must use your current HACC ID to use sporting equipment
How can I get a valid HACC ID?
- If you are a student or faculty/staff, visit the Welcome Center in the Main Building
- If you are an alumnus, contact the Alumni Office
Is there a dress code?
- A shirt and shoes must be worn at all times
What are the rules for the Fitness Room?
- Wipe down equipment after usage
- Keep your personal belongs in personal storage space provided
- Respect others and equipment at all times
Fitness Room Hours:
- Monday - Thursday (9 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Friday (9 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
- Saturday/Sunday (Closed)
- Hours change during breaks, holidays and college closures. Change in hours will be posted by the entrance to the fitness room.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (717) 358-2946.