Learn about HACC's proctoring services.
Who does HACC administer exams for?
HACC administers exams for:
- Students in independent study
- Students taking distance-learning courses at other institutions
- Organizations and companies requiring a secure monitored environment for certification exams
How do I get my exam administered by HACC?
- Have your institution contact the Test Center for off-site testing procedures
- Schedule your exam by contacting your preferred HACC Test Center location
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee
- Present a photo ID prior to testing
Contact your local campus for more information.
When can I get my exam proctored?
Exams are proctored during regular campus testing hours. Appointments are required.