HACC remains YOURS in Lebanon.
On Oct. 1, 2019, the Board of Trustees of HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, was informed that the College is in discussions with potential buyers of selling and/or leasing space at HACC’s Lebanon Campus building at 735 Cumberland St., Lebanon, PA 17042.
On Dec. 26, 2019, the College informed students and employees that one of the potential buyers is the City of Lebanon.
Regardless of the potential sale, HACC will remain in Lebanon!
- HACC regularly reviews its real estate portfolio. In some cases, such as the Midtown 2 building at the Harrisburg Campus, the College has chosen not to renew its lease. In other cases, such as at the York Campus, we may sell a building that is not being effectively utilized.
- HACC is currently using 50% of the Lebanon Campus building. We plan to remain in the building, but with a smaller footprint. If a sale is completed, HACC will ensure that we can lease enough space in the building to continue our current programming.
- There is a possibility that parts of the building will be closed during renovations. We will make every effort to minimize the impact of renovations on classes and student services.
- Based on discussions with two potential buyers, the sale could take place between January 2020 and January 2021.
This does NOT diminish our commitment to our employees and students!
Because this situation is extremely fluid, we will update this page as new information becomes available.
HACC Media Statements
- HACC Explores Options to Sell Lebanon Campus Building, Oct. 2, 2019
- HACC Provides Financial Information for Lebanon Campus, Dec. 12, 2019
Last updated: July 6, 2020