Parent/Authorized User Payments
Parents or authorized users can access student accounts upon permission.
Students must grant permission to authorized users. Learn more about parent/authorized user payments.
What can my parent or authorized user view?
Granting access to online payment portal permits parents and authorized users to:
- Make payments
- View payment history and current term
- View overall account balance
Parents and authorized users will not be able to:
- View financial aid
- Access grades
- View online student information
How can I grant Permission to my parent or authorized user?
- Log into myHACC.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Select "Pay My Account" in the HACCWeb (Self-Service) section.
- Select "Add New" to create an account in the Parent PIN's section.
- Complete the authorized user and e-mail address sections. Designate a user ID (name of person authorizing to make payment) and use an existing e-mail account (parents, authorized user or students). Select "ok" to complete registration.
The system will send an e-mail to the e-mail address entered in step 5. The e-mail will contain:
- the optional note
- login ID
- temporary password
- a link to access the Parent/Authorized User Student Online Payment Portal
- View step by step instructions on how to grant permission to parent/authorized user (pdf)
How do parents and authorized users make payments?
Download How parents make online payments (pdf).